Being marketed at a Fixed Price below Home Report valuation.
This two-bedroom flat is a well-presented home with a highly desirable location in sought-after Orchard Brae. It is on the ground floor of an established residential development, yet benefits from a first-floor aspect being to the rear of the complex.
360 Virtual Tour Available
The home provides buyers with an appealing blank canvas, enjoying bright and spacious accommodation. It also features residents’ parking and a private balcony with elevated views. Furthermore, this property is set within easy reach of amenities, schools, and transport links, and it is ideally positioned for a swift commute into Edinburgh city centre.
• Well-presented flat with an elevated position
• On the ground floor of an established development
• Desirable location in Orchard Brae
• Welcoming entrance hall with a cupboard
• Dual-aspect sitting and dining room
• Private balcony with a leafy outlook
• Well-appointed kitchen
• Two bedrooms with storage
• 3pc bathroom with overhead shower
• Well-maintained communal gardens
• Private residents’ parking
• Controlled permit parking available (Zone N1)
• Gas central heating and double glazing
Accessed via a secure telephone-entry system, the home’s front door opens into a welcoming entrance hall that provides built-in storage and space for coats and shoes. In the sitting and dining room, a spacious footprint accommodates a choice of comfortable furnishings and a table and chairs.
Finished with a neutral backdrop, it is an inviting environment for everyday use.
A handsome fireplace frames the room with a focal point, whilst dual-aspect windows bring an abundance of natural light into the space. Also, a glazed door leads from here onto a private balcony with leafy views.