Every week we share with you some of the best houses for sale (or rent) from Watermans Legal.
If you are looking for a home with a view, you might want to consider this top floor apartment offering breath-taking sights over Arthur Seat. See video here.
Situated just over one mile north/east of the city centre, Bonnington is a popular and convenient area of the city with the lovely open spaces of Pilrig Park just a few minutes’ walk away.
Leith Walk’s wonderful variety of independent shops, supermarkets, cafes, bistros, bars and restaurants are all within walking distance.
The immaculately presented apartment comprises a stylish and spacious living/dining room area with modern fitted kitchen and integrated appliances.
Its tasteful, tranquil living room décor offers a relaxing, spa like feel paired with traditional furnishing and a refined aesthetic.
Perfect for a singletons or couples, the one bed flat also boasts a breezy, large box bedroom with skylight windows.
The main bedroom with its moody blue décor combined with cream wallpaper with hints of rose gold gives it a sophisticated and blissful vibe.
There’s also a newly refurbished walk in shower room and separate w.c.
Other benefits include;
- Gas central heating and double glazing throughout
- On Street parking
- Shared rear garden
- Storage cupboard in living room
- Ideally located for getting into town and within walking distance of the Shore area of Leith
- The nearby Water of Leith offers delightful walkways and cycle paths to many parts of the city including the fashionable Shore area on Leith
- Excellent bus services to the city centre and beyond. The tram stop at York Place and Waverley Rail Station also within close proximity.
Helping you with property enquiries in Leith
Ou conveyancing team are on hand to discuss your purchasing requirements and offer expert help and knowledge, Leith after all is our home, we’ve been here for over 30 years.
Here at Watermans Legal, we also offer a free market appraisal service. In today’s world, we can offer a virtual valuation service for you. This takes no longer than 20 minutes and we can let you know everything you need to know to get your home ready for when the restrictions are lifted. Click here to arrange a viewing.