A top of the range bike and cycling accessories worth up to a whopping £1000 is up for grabs as part of Watermans’ super cycling giveaway with Dales Cycles. This top prize includes a bike, safety gear and an expert fit out by the experts at Dales Cycles.
Three million people cycle more than three times a week in the UK so as part of our safe cycling campaign we are offering a giveaway of the best gear from one of the country’s top cycling specialists.
How do you enter?
Despite the popularity of cycling proficiency and safety classes, cyclists are still involved in too many road accidents and we want to see this number go down. Making sure you’ve got a roadworthy bike and the right safety gear is crucial and that’s why we’ve teamed up with one of the country’s top cycling outfits. Dales Cycles have been operating since 1912 and have the best kit, expertise and bikes around to make sure you’re safe on the roads.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Employees of Dales and Watermans Accident Claims and Care are ineligible to enter this competition.
- The competition winner will be chosen at random based on those who have liked and shared the appropriate post.
- The competition winner will be entitled to the prize of a bicycle and cycling safety gear up with a combined worth of up to £1000.
- The winner will also receive a custom fitting by experienced staff at Dales Cycles located at: 150 Dobbie's Loan, Glasgow G4 0JE
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified via the social media channels by which they entered the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.