The 2015 Boxing Scotland Senior finals will take place this Saturday (March 28) at Ravenscraig Regional Sports facility, Motherwell. There are fifteen different bouts taking place on the night, and Lochend Amateur Boxing Club has five finalists taking part across the weight divisions.
That’s the biggest representation from any club in Scotland, a remarkable achievement and testament to all the hard work put in by the competitors and their coaches.
What’s more, one of the finalists from the club is Lewis Benson, who is aiming to take his fourth Scottish title and is contesting an all-Edinburgh derby for it.
As the official sponsor of Lochend ABC, Watermans has teamed up with the club to offer you the chance to win a knockout prize package including:
- 2x tickets to the event (£30 each)
- A special edition golden boxing glove signed by all the Lochend ABC competitors at the final
- Training kit in winner’s size of choice
- Branded water bottle
How do you enter?
Put your dukes up! Simply go to the @watermansclaims twitter feed and RT the prize post!
The competition will close at 10:00hrs on Friday 27th March, when the winner will be contacted via Facebook to organise the collection of their prize.
You can follow the link to Watermans Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Employees of Lochend ABC and Watermans Accident Claims and Care are ineligible to enter this competition.
- Winners will be chosen at random based on those who have entered the competition by the close of the entry time.
- The competition winner will be entitled to the prize of 2 tickets to the event (£30 each), a special edition golden boxing glove signed by all the Lochend competitors at the final, training kit in winner’s size of choice, branded water bottle.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified via the social media channels by which they entered the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.