The partnership with SCAA started in 2017 when the firm sponsored charity’s 6-foot paramedic mascot, Scotty. Since August 2017, thanks to Watermans support SCAA benefited from over £11,000 through a number of initiatives including:
- A three-year sponsorship of SCAA’S mascot ‘Scotty’ which successfully achieved press and social media coverage and representing SCAA at 18 events across Scotland, from Edinburgh to Glasgow and from Royal Dornoch Golf Club to House of Bruar.
- Sponsorship of the programme and drinks reception at SCAA’s inaugural Charity Ball at The Hub in Edinburgh in November 2018.
- Free Will writing services.
- Sharing Waterman’s stall at various summer events throughout Scotland, highlighting the need for greater awareness of the dangers to vulnerable road users.
- Motorbike claim CRM initiative, which launched in March 2019. Watermans will donate to SCAA for every successful motorbike claim pursued on behalf of someone who has been injured while out on their bike. The donation programme will provide ongoing support to SCAA and Scotland’s motorcycle community.
- Sponsorship of two-year Volunteer Speaker Programme. The two-year speaker programme partnership will back the charity’s growing nationwide calendar of talks and presentations to groups and organisations right across Scotland. By sponsoring our volunteer speakers, Watermans Solicitors will be assisting SCAA in raising vital awareness and support in communities throughout Scotland.
Watermans are proud to support Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance – SCAAas they perform life-saving work and vital services across Scotland. Please take a moment to watch this short video we put together with the help ofKnockhill Racing Circuit explaining what SCAA do and how Watermans support this fantastic initiative.